Apply to Study in Canada, USA, AUS, NZ, Europe & Singapore. Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
To be eligible to Study Abroad
- You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in the desired country
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
tuition fees living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to the Country and
return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Country. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Country at the end of your authorized stay.